Pages

Thursday 14 January 2010

"An All New World Awaits"



So last night went to watch Avatar... I'm not going to do any big spiel on like reading into the storyline etc.. just to say it's a great film, nothing potentially ground breaking about the story line but I can almost guarantee that you'll enjoy it. As my co-viewers rightly notice it's probably the future of cinema as it seems to have set a new mark for 3D films and we'll probably in the future say to our children "... I remember when I saw Avatar for the first time and it was the first time that 3D filming really worked.." who knows where film has to go now.. smello-vision?... edible-vision?
Anyways if you haven't seen it, it's worth watching...

1 comment:

  1. man would i pay mega bucks for charlie and the chocolate factory in edible-vision!

    ReplyDelete