Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

What a few weeks

Haven't blogged in ages, been a very busy period...

Moved house twice, been to 2 weddings (played at both), marriage prep of both kinds, lead worship, been to brighton, said farewell to my fellow london fpers, had new projects assigned to me, seen the cd project start up again, practiced for another wedding and many other things...

How much of it i've tried to do in my own strength and how much I relied on God is something, i've been thinking about and probably it's been weighted the wrong way...

Claire gave me a good scripture when I was beginning to feel the weight of stress...

"because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness". (Lam 3:22-23)

I'm glad my God is always trustworthy to get me through whatever I face in life and showers compassion on me!

I'm now relaxing in Cheltenham and looking forward to a nice week off I have ahead of myself

No comments:

Post a Comment