Pages

Saturday 21 May 2011

Beautiful Things


Beautiful Things from Studio B on Vimeo.


In St Petersburg I struck up a conversation with a student about God, Jesus, the bible and his thoughts on the whole matter. He seemed to give me the classic answers of Jesus being a good teacher, agreed that there was something different about Him and what He taught, and generally seemed to think Jesus was a pretty brilliant person. Why I've remembered this conversation above the many others I've had was how he asked me "what difference does believing in Jesus make in a christian person life? What radical changes in their lives have taken place?"

The amazing thing about the God, is that He's in the business of actually changing us, of making us new. The 2 Cor 5:7 verse proclaims this boldly...

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here"

I'm sure we all have stories we can tell about what Christ has done in us & in others and I love how the video above shows this...hopefully the video above will make you smile and reflect on how wonderful it is that God is actively at work in us and it making us more like Christ each day.











No comments:

Post a Comment