Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2009

Now can you please read the bottom line for me...



So i went for a check up for my contact lenses (despite not actually having any as the container decided it would decimate 3 months worth of lenses in the space of 1 month!) and ended up having to leave and come back after a few hours, have an eye test, try out new prescription lenses before being told to revert back to my previous prescription. So i now have 2 pair of different brands of contact lenses for this month but can't open them til the 3rd of May so that it gives me time to try both brands out in time for my next check up on the 3rd of June. I ended up being mightily confuzzled while also wasting significant time! all i wanted was just to replace the lenses that broke but oh well.... maybe i should have just stuck to glasses....

No comments:

Post a Comment