Tuesday, 14 April 2009
Some Easter highlights
1. Spending time with my parents
2. Going to Cambridge to spend some brother time with Dan
3. Meeting up with people from home
4. Going to Denmark street (always fun)
5. Eating lots of lovely food and not having to pay for it
6. Fun times in Reading when i came back for a weekend, dinner parties are always fun :)
7. Finally getting to make apple sauce/mango chutney glazed pork chops twice!
8. Finishing (hopefully) a song I've been working on
9. A nice whole family gather for Sunday Roast
10. Most importantly, remembering what it cost my Saviour to pay for my sin and how Jesus showed that love has no bounds. I'm rescued and saved because of simply Jesus and what he's done for me.